From City of Light



 
From Eindhoven, Margreet send me a nice postcard of is city that is also call "City of Light". In November they have a special event the Glow, you can find more information about this event in this site. This is an event that I didn´t know, but I would like to know :) 

Margreet also introduce me to some Dutch artist that sings Fado :) Her name is Nynke Laverman

Thank you so mutch Margreet :)

De Eindhoven, Margreet enviou-me um bonito postal da sua cidade, que também é chamada  "Cidade da Luz". Em Novembro eles tÊm um evento especial, o Glow, podem encontrar mais informação acerca deste evento neste site. Este é um evento que eu não conhecia, mas gostaria de conhecer. :)

Margreet também me deu a conhecer uma artista Holandesa que canta fado. O seu nome é Nynke Laverman.

Muito Obrigado Margreet :)




As we say in Portugal "Ah fadista" :)

Como dizemos em Portugal "Ah fadista" :)

0 Observações:

About

Powered by Blogger.
 

Followers