Cute Bear From Russia



RU - 1260654 







Anna, from Moscow sent me this cute teddy bear, he look´s a litle bit lonely but I already adopted him :) . The postcard is beautiful and cute, but the stamps are really amazing! The first one is the biggest stamp that I have ever seen, it´s really beautiful.
Thank you Anna.


Anna, de Moscovo enviou-me este urso fofinho, ele parece um pouco sozinho mas eu já o adoptei :). O postal é bonito e fofinho, mas os selos são realmente extraordinários! O primeiro é o maior selo que eu alguma vez vi, é de facto bonito.
Obrigado Anna.

In my postcrossing profile I ask a litle bit thing, I ask to those who send me cards to sugest me some music or artist from his country. Anna sugested me "Mumiy Troll" and "Lyapis Trubetskoy". I do not understand the lyrics of the songs (the title of the first means dolphin, and the second is about capitalism) but these where my choises:

No meu perfil do postcrossing eu peço uma pequena coisinha, eu peço para que aqueles que me enviem postais me sugiram uma música ou um artista do seu país. Anna sugeriu-me "Mumiy Troll" e "Lyapis Trubetskoy". Eu não entendo as letras das músicas (o título da primeira significa Golfinho e a segunda é acerca do capitalismo), mas estas foram as minhas escolhas:





0 Observações:

About

Powered by Blogger.
 

Followers